Monday, January 12, 2009

Here am I

here i am up at night
thinking about where you are
praying to the Lord that you'll be fine
in love with him, so am I

so I will pray
that there will be a night
where all I see is your eyes
and while the ocean dance with the sky
we will stare at the stars and cry

so that you know 
i think about you 
sometimes at night 
or the afternoons

pray for the day that you will see
the princess the Lord made in me
I will faithful to your love 
because thats what taught me the Lord

and one day we will both pray 
to our Lord, we are clay

would you know i write to you?
would you know i pray for you?
that you will stand up once again
once again because His grace

so my love here i am 
thinking bout you one more night
think of the day i will place
my hand on your forehead to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment