Monday, January 12, 2009

Can't help it

I can't help it 
if you ask 
i won't have an answer
but the only response that once received
shall stay quiet, wait and you will see

so the answers tell me 
things are happening
and He is taking control
but can't help it, can't help it
anymore

so I can't help it 
but to cry to the Lord
and ask for an answer
when I already got a response

so I can't help it
can't help it anymore
but to cry to the Lord
not for answer
but just for love

Just to show me that You care
just to show me that We are friends
just to show me that I am your princess
and you are my prince 
who will wait till the end

2 comments:

  1. Eso es importante!!! Y saber q EL es nuestra porcion, lo unico q satisface... aunq no nos tocara nada mas, en EL estamos completas y tenemos todo el amor q necesitamos!!! De verdad, nuestro Principe es EL :D Me encanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gracias por tu coment amiga :) yay!

    ReplyDelete